Respect yourself enough too…
1. Realize just because someone praises your judgments and invites your criticism, it doesn’t mean they admire nor does it mean they respect you.
2. Realize you respect yourself enough not to make negative judgmental assumptions about others.
3. Realize that the only thing that makes you a better person is your behavior.
4. Realize that you’re not here on this earth to prove to someone that they should love you, respect you and commit to you.
5. Realize the only way to have good manners is to have respect for others.
6. Realize if you don’t have respect for yourself no one in return can respect you.
7. Realize that rank, class and title doesn’t make a person.
8. Realize we all live our lives in shades of grey and be willing to notice without judgment.
9. Realize authenticity and honesty is the only solid foundation to use when building a relationship.
10. Realize relationships are about being selfless, caring and honoring. It’s not about financial opportunities.
Thomas Monson said “When we treat people merely as they are, they will remain as they are. When we treat them as if they were what they should be, they will become what they should be”.
If you are lucky enough to have someone in your life to treat you as what you should be, hold on to them tight, their going to be the one to change your life without you even knowing.